General Ministry

You can fill out a ministry questionnaire online by clicking the button below. You may also print it out and submit it by hand to the Church Office or to the leader of the ministry where you are interested in serving (you will find the download link on the questionnaire page).

If you would like to serve in Children's Ministry you must fill out a Children's Ministry Questionnaire and complete the Livescan process instead.

Children's Ministry

You must take it to a Livescan processing center for completion and then submit it to the Church Office or to Tamara Monroe. (We recommend you visit Cal State Stanislaus to process your Livescan application. We have an account there so they can bill us directly.)

To serve in ministry at Calvary Chapel Turlock we require six months of consistent attendance and participation in "church life".